For every complete transaction at participating supply stores stocking Ridley brands, customers earn a stamp. Upon collecting five stamps, customers are awarded an in-app discount voucher for $10 off a future purchase.
Ridley AgriProducts is Australia’s leading provider of high performance animal nutrition solutions.
The company is engaged in the production and marketing of animal nutrients, ingredients and feeds for the production of food for livestock. Ridley has been an integral part of Australian agriculture for almost 30 years, building strong partnerships with suppliers, customers and local communities.
Ridley cares for all farmers, from the farmers working the huge pastoral farms of Northern Australia, to the backyard hobbyists, to entrepreneurs, to the enthusiasts.
Its major feed brands include Barastoc, Cobber, Rumevite and Primo, which are distributed in over 3000 outlets. Ridley’s products provide complete rations, mineral concentrates, nutritional blocks and supplements to meet the needs of a wide range of species, including dairy cows, poultry, pig, beef, horses, sheep and dogs, at all stages of life.
- Quick and easy to activate and implement across a large national network of stores
- Facilitate a stronger and enriched relationship with its supply partners and consumers
- Capture data for extensive end user customer insights and management reporting
- Create a platform to enable partner promotions and new revenue generating opportunities
- Provide a communication platform to directly promote products, events, information and news
The base program is very simple. For every complete transaction at participating supply stores stocking Ridley brands, customers earn a stamp. Upon collecting five stamps, customers are awarded an in-app discount voucher for $10 off a future purchase.
The whole process is very transparent for the customer, in that they see the connection between the spend (the action), the transaction history and the reward.
How Rewards are Redeemed
Looking for a loyalty technology provider?
Talk to us about a loyalty or rewards solution for your brand today.