Zoetis, Inc. is the world’s largest producer of medicine and vaccinations for pets and livestock. The company was previously a subsidiary of Pfizer, the world’s largest pharmaceutical company, and operates across 70 countries.
Zoetis produce a range of premium intestinal worm, heartworm, flea and tick prevention treatments under a number of brand names. To be effective, pet owners are required to regularly administer the treatments to their pets on a periodic basis (usually monthly or quarterly).
- Provide the veterinary clinicians with a tool to promote a range of Zoetis petcare products to their clients under the Revolution and Simparica brands
- Facilitate a stronger tie-in relationship with the Zoetis brands and pet owners
- Provide a communication platform for automatic reminders to the pet owners to administer the treatments to their pets on a scheduled basis
- Promote products, events, news and information
- Support its partner veterinary channel
- Capture data for extensive end user customer insights
- Provide high level security and cross-check on stamp issuance and redemptions
- Quick and easy deployment and implementation across a large network
- Low ongoing administration costs
The program is promoted by the veterinarian and display material throughout the clinic.
Pet owners download the Zoetis Rewards loyalty app onto their phone, register (and their pets details!) and join the relevant offer. The pet owner is awarded with stamps for purchasing the Zoetis branded product and are eligible for surprise rewards.
One stamp for one month of product, 3 stamps for a 3-month pack, 6 stamps for a 6-month pack….. and so forth.
Once the card is completed a reward is automatically triggered and sent to My Rewards on the app.
The member simply presents the onscreen voucher to the clinic to receive the product.
The program also serves an important function to safeguard the pets health. An automatic reminder with a message is sent to the pet owners phone to administer the treatment at a scheduled time.
Zoetis and the veterinary clinics are able to access up to date information on the program for customer insights and analytics. With this information, Zoetis is able to actively engage with its Paw Club members directly with relevant pet care information, special promotions and surveys through a variety of communication channels including push notifications, sms and email.
The program has been launched in Australia, with 1,500 veterinary clinics targeted. Australia is an important market for Zoetis with 62% of households owning a pet. There is significant opportunity to extend the program into its other worldwide markets.
Through the Paw Club program, Zoetis is able to:
- Provide pet owners with an easy utility tool to remind them to administer treatments - which in turn safeguards the pet's health!
- Raise brand awareness and engagement around its products
- Support its partner distributors of Zoetis branded product
- Train and monitor is sales representatives
- Establish a direct channel to engage with its end customers
- Capture data for extensive end user customer insights. This includes what, when, where and by whom etc.
Talk to us about a loyalty or rewards solution for your brand today.